Thursday, June 14, 2012

farewell for now.

Well, tomorrow I am off to ROTC summer camp. I'm sure it will be great fun, and incredibly exhausting. I didn't get anything done on here that I wanted to - I was too busy projecting. Oh well. Perhaps next month.

Although I know for sure that I am completely prepared for camp, I find myself incredibly nervous. There are many other things I would rather be doing than training in the woods for a month. Nevertheless, I shall soldier on - get it?! - and complete my training to the best of my ability. I just really want to perform well. So much hinges on this, but not only that, I want to prove - mostly to myself - what I've learned, and how far I've come. I want to show how good of an officer I'm going to make one day. And this is my chance.

No pressure, or anything.

No comments: