Thursday, September 20, 2012

life recently

Yikes! It has been ages and ages since I've written here. ROTC camp went pretty well - it was actually a lot more fun, and a lot less stressful than I was expecting. After camp I went to Ft Riley, KS for three weeks. I'd rather not revisit that trip - it was awful. When I finally returned home I was able to relax and recuperate for a couple weeks before returning to school. I bought a car, the boy visited, and we road-tripped back to NY to spend a week with his family. The last few weeks of summer were wonderful.

Now school has begun again (I'm almost done with my fourth week) and I'm loving the cooler weather. ROTC is hectic and demanding, but I'm in a great position and overall I'm having a great time. This weekend the boy and I are heading to his home to catch a much-needed break from school. I can't wait to spend time on their little farm. I'm hoping to use up a few rolls of film so I can get them developed. And then perhaps I'll share a few here.

Trip to Clear Creek with my brothers.
(click to go to my Flickr)

It's almost the weekend!

xxKatie

No comments: